Dr. Demetrios Markouizos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 12th, 2017
Best in the New York
Dr Mark is by far the best pediatrician in New York, he is patient,caring, fun and most importantly has a heart of gold. i was blessed with finding Dr Mark when I was 8 months pregnant after just one conversation i knew he was going to be the pediatrician for my daughter. He spoke to me and calmed all my fears before my daughter was born and ensured that he would be there every step of the way when she was born but i really wasn't expecting him to actually be there and be as involved as he was, see my daughter was born a month later and was in the nicu for a week and after work every day he would stop by and check on her and he would call once a day to ensure that all was well. my daughter is now 11 and we still come to him for every little thing. I trust none else with my children he is absolutely the best

January 7th, 2017
Great physician
Very pleasant, they are very helpful and have a great staff. Everyone makes you feel like family.

January 4th, 2017
miricale worker
amazing, my son was sick with asthma since he was 8 years old and no doctor could control his asthma, until we found Dr. Markouizos. now our ER visit has stopped and my son can now live a normal life now that his asthma is controlled

December 18th, 2016
Best Physician Ever!!!!
The only doctor I actually like to go to. The people at the office are friendly, the place is clean and they are always so accommodating. This place is more like family than anything else.

December 6th, 2016
fantastic experience
Dr. Markouizos and all of his staff are wonderful, kind, patient and extremely professional. Everyone is so friendly which makes a visit to the doctor with a young child so much more pleasant. The offices are extremely clean, bright and welcoming! My son loves Dr. Markouizos, I am so happy that I made the choice for Dr. Markouizos to be my sons pediatrician, he truly has an amazing way with kids!

December 4th, 2016
Dr. Markouizos is an excellent pediatrician! We have been coming to him for almost 10 years.
Dr. Markouizos has been a great doctor for both my kids. He is very professional and attentive. His staff is very helpful. We are very grateful for his work and experience with our kids. Even after we moved from Astoria we still have kept him as the kids Dr. it has been almost 10 years. Thank you Dr. for being there for the late night calls and taking care of our kids when they were sick. Thank you.

November 20th, 2016
the best , always compassionate and listens to the patient
one of the best dr's, wouldnt go to anyone else. he is very caring and goes out of his way to take care of his patient

November 15th, 2016
Best Doctor! We love Dr. Markouizos
Dr. Markouizos is the best doctor ever and we love him very much. Ever since our daughter was born he was always there and helped while other doctors would just try and make us go to the hospital. He is always on point with everything and we do not know what we would do without him. He treats his patients as family and is very caring and loving. We would never change him as a doctor.

October 28th, 2016
Dr. Markouizos is a great Pediatric doctor best bed side manners a doctor can have. HE CARES for his patients. We LOVE him.
Dr, Markouizos has been my 3 kids pediatrician for 17years. My kids are very comfortable with him. He is AWESOME! We love him.

October 21st, 2016
Continuation of allergy testing
Dr. Markouizos has been my daughter's pediatrician for all 17 years of her life. He is personable, listens, and really cares. He has made good refer ...

October 21st, 2016
best doctor ever
caring, kind, and always on point

October 15th, 2016
A DR that treats his Patients as family.
We started coming to Dr. Markouizos office nine years ago with my son. Dr. Markouizos is the best Dr. and person we have ever met. He treats us like ...