Dr. Demetrios Markouizos MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Astoria, NY

4.7

March 11th, 2017
The BEST office EVER. MY FAMILY LOVES HIM!!!!
This office is great especially MIKE the medical Assistant. Dr. Markouizos is just amazing he picks his staff with the utmost care. We LOVE him. I have been with this office for over twenty years. He is great, efficient, clean and has a great bedside manner. I will NEVER go anywhere else. If you want the best go to Dr. Markouizos!!!!!!!!!

March 6th, 2017
Exemplary Doctors and Staff
Dr. Mark has been attentive and compassionate since the first time we saw him while my wife was pregnant. Since our son was born, both he and all of the doctors and staff have been wonderful. We're thankful to have found this practice and part of the community of families that come here.

February 9th, 2017
One year checkup - Our Son Leo
This office along with the pediatricians is overall excellent. They go out of there way to make sure your children are completely taken care of. Our doctor, Dr. Markouizos has truly helped us and has been there from the very beginning. He also helps by giving us formula for our son and other products free of charge. The office is very clean and everything who works here goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and make understand everything that is needed if your child is sick. I am so happy and lucky to have Dr. Markouizos as our doctor I would recommend him to anyone that has a child and is looking for someone who gives the attention to you and your son.

February 8th, 2017
The best doctor in the world!!!!!!!!!!
When you are looking for a great professional doctor ,Dr. Markouizos is the best choice.He is very experienced and he cares a lot for his patients .He takes his time to examine them and i can tell you as a fact that he is always on top of any medical issue as a doctor as well as a human being.He helps and treats any condition with love and patience.My sons love him and all years they will be coming happily and confident.Highly recommend him and your kids will go to the doctor with no fear!!!

February 3rd, 2017
Outstanding !
Knowing Dr. Markouizos for over 27 years, we feel blessed and fortunate to have Dr. Markouizos as our physician. Dr. Markouizos has restored my children back to good health and I never question his treatment because I know he goes above and beyond the call treating each child as if they were his own. He is truly a WORLD-CLASS Doctor !

January 31st, 2017
Doctor Markouizos is a very caring and excellent pediatrician
Doctor Markouizos is an observant clinician who was able to quickly diagnose my son's eye disorder, helping to preserve his vision

January 27th, 2017
The most amazing doctor!
From the first day that my son was born until today my son is 8 years old Dr Markouizos always gives the best of care. My son trusts him with what ever is necessary and has never been wrong. He is a wonderful doctor and i.. always feel confident in his advice.

January 21st, 2017
The ultimate in child care and bedside manners
My children treated with Dr. Markouizos for many many years. He has become apart of my family. He is ALWAYS available to assist in any of your child's needs. He is a perfectionist and will accept nothing less than the best from his staff and to the doctors he may have to refer your child to. I have often been to the emergency upon his request and when they ask who is the childs doctor when i say it's Dr. Markouizos, the ER doctor and nurses know him immediately and tell me what a great doctor he is. I would highly recommend him. He is the best doctor you can have for your child.

January 12th, 2017
Best in the New York
Dr Mark is by far the best pediatrician in New York, he is patient,caring, fun and most importantly has a heart of gold. i was blessed with finding Dr Mark when I was 8 months pregnant after just one conversation i knew he was going to be the pediatrician for my daughter. He spoke to me and calmed all my fears before my daughter was born and ensured that he would be there every step of the way when she was born but i really wasn't expecting him to actually be there and be as involved as he was, see my daughter was born a month later and was in the nicu for a week and after work every day he would stop by and check on her and he would call once a day to ensure that all was well. my daughter is now 11 and we still come to him for every little thing. I trust none else with my children he is absolutely the best

January 7th, 2017
Great physician
Very pleasant, they are very helpful and have a great staff. Everyone makes you feel like family.

January 4th, 2017
miricale worker
amazing, my son was sick with asthma since he was 8 years old and no doctor could control his asthma, until we found Dr. Markouizos. now our ER visit has stopped and my son can now live a normal life now that his asthma is controlled

December 18th, 2016
Best Physician Ever!!!!
The only doctor I actually like to go to. The people at the office are friendly, the place is clean and they are always so accommodating. This place is more like family than anything else.