Dr. Demetrios Markouizos MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Astoria, NY

4.8

May 9th, 2017
Amazing pediatrician
I can't say enough about the amazing experience i had with my little girl with this amazing doctor. My baby had RSV at 2 months old and Dr. Markouizos took initiative and took all the right steps possible to make sure her condition wasn't worsening. He would call me every night to make sure she was doing ok which shows to me the kind heart and affection he has. Any questions or concerns I ever have, he addresses them in a way that makes me feel confident and safe knowing I am in amazing hands.

May 9th, 2017
Exceptional Pediatrician
Dr. Markouizos is a wonderful attentive pediatrician. He is very thorough and explains the what, why, & hows as he examines my children. He is understanding and flexible when I express concerns. He is available to answer questions at any time. I am very happy to have him as my children's doctor.

May 4th, 2017
Caring and Loving Doctor and office
My experience at Doctor Demetrios Markouizos office has been an experience of Love care as well as welcoming for 20 years.The staff and front desk are always helpful and kind to all.Bedside manners are top priority and expected of all at office.I am very happy here and recommend all to become a part of his care and team.

May 1st, 2017
Dr. Markouizos is the greatest, I wouldn't trust any pediatrician besides him!
When I was around 10 years old, I was experiencing severe knee pain and my parents took me to my local pediatrician. That doctor had told my parent's that I was just experiencing growing pains and that it would go away shortly. A few days later, I woke up in the morning with a high fever and my knee swollen to double its normal size. My parents immediately took me to Dr. Markouizos who quickly and accurately diagnosed me with Lyme disease which was verified at the hospital later that day. If it wasn't for Dr. Markouizos, I could have ended up with serious side effects later on. Later on in life when I eventually have children of my own, I hope Dr. Markouizos is around so he can look after them!

April 9th, 2017
Dr. Markouizos is the best!!
Dr. Markouizos is always professional, kind, and caring. Every visit is a pleasure,his office is beautiful,staff is amazing, and wait time is never a problem. It is a pleasure to have him as a Doctor, and we highly reccomend to all!! Kids love him, and so do we.

March 11th, 2017
The BEST office EVER. MY FAMILY LOVES HIM!!!!
This office is great especially MIKE the medical Assistant. Dr. Markouizos is just amazing he picks his staff with the utmost care. We LOVE him. I have been with this office for over twenty years. He is great, efficient, clean and has a great bedside manner. I will NEVER go anywhere else. If you want the best go to Dr. Markouizos!!!!!!!!!

March 6th, 2017
Exemplary Doctors and Staff
Dr. Mark has been attentive and compassionate since the first time we saw him while my wife was pregnant. Since our son was born, both he and all of the doctors and staff have been wonderful. We're thankful to have found this practice and part of the community of families that come here.

February 9th, 2017
One year checkup - Our Son Leo
This office along with the pediatricians is overall excellent. They go out of there way to make sure your children are completely taken care of. Our doctor, Dr. Markouizos has truly helped us and has been there from the very beginning. He also helps by giving us formula for our son and other products free of charge. The office is very clean and everything who works here goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and make understand everything that is needed if your child is sick. I am so happy and lucky to have Dr. Markouizos as our doctor I would recommend him to anyone that has a child and is looking for someone who gives the attention to you and your son.

February 8th, 2017
The best doctor in the world!!!!!!!!!!
When you are looking for a great professional doctor ,Dr. Markouizos is the best choice.He is very experienced and he cares a lot for his patients .He takes his time to examine them and i can tell you as a fact that he is always on top of any medical issue as a doctor as well as a human being.He helps and treats any condition with love and patience.My sons love him and all years they will be coming happily and confident.Highly recommend him and your kids will go to the doctor with no fear!!!

February 3rd, 2017
Outstanding !
Knowing Dr. Markouizos for over 27 years, we feel blessed and fortunate to have Dr. Markouizos as our physician. Dr. Markouizos has restored my children back to good health and I never question his treatment because I know he goes above and beyond the call treating each child as if they were his own. He is truly a WORLD-CLASS Doctor !

January 31st, 2017
Doctor Markouizos is a very caring and excellent pediatrician
Doctor Markouizos is an observant clinician who was able to quickly diagnose my son's eye disorder, helping to preserve his vision

January 27th, 2017
The most amazing doctor!
From the first day that my son was born until today my son is 8 years old Dr Markouizos always gives the best of care. My son trusts him with what ever is necessary and has never been wrong. He is a wonderful doctor and i.. always feel confident in his advice.