Dr. Demetrios Markouizos MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
My one and only pediatrician
Ever since I was born, I came to Dr. Markouizos. I would come to him for anything serious or just a normal check-up. No matter the circumstance, I enjoyed going to him because he made me feel comfortable. He holds my hand when I receive shots, makes me laugh when things get serious, and kisses me on the cheek when I leave. Not only is he my pediatrician, but he is family. I am so glad my parents chose him to be my doctor.

June 13th, 2017
Best pediatrician in New York
I am 19 years old and Dr. Markouizos has been my pediatrician since I was born. He is truly a dedicated doctor who cares for his patients and their families. Dr. Markouizos takes his time with all patients, is very thorough and tedious, resulting in quality recuperation. He and his staff are friendly, kind, patient and make the office a very comfortable environment. Dr. Markouizos will listen to all of your concerns and will always make sure that you are well.

June 11th, 2017
He is Gold !
Right From me giving birth to my Daughter He took over as her Doctor ,she is 14 now and its been wonderful seeing my Daughter grow knowing shes in the best hands . I would never let any one else Treat her . Since we started with him we have moved from Astoria to Whitestone and we will follow him anywhere ! I highly recommend him to All! This world would be a better place if we had old school Doctors that care like he does ! He is Gold and will always be our Daughters Doctor. We Love Him !

June 6th, 2017
A wonderful doctor and staff
Dr. Markouizos has been my son's doctor since he was born. I trust him and his staff completely. Everyone is helpful, competent and wonderful

May 9th, 2017
Amazing pediatrician
I can't say enough about the amazing experience i had with my little girl with this amazing doctor. My baby had RSV at 2 months old and Dr. Markouizos took initiative and took all the right steps possible to make sure her condition wasn't worsening. He would call me every night to make sure she was doing ok which shows to me the kind heart and affection he has. Any questions or concerns I ever have, he addresses them in a way that makes me feel confident and safe knowing I am in amazing hands.

May 9th, 2017
Exceptional Pediatrician
Dr. Markouizos is a wonderful attentive pediatrician. He is very thorough and explains the what, why, & hows as he examines my children. He is understanding and flexible when I express concerns. He is available to answer questions at any time. I am very happy to have him as my children's doctor.

May 4th, 2017
Caring and Loving Doctor and office
My experience at Doctor Demetrios Markouizos office has been an experience of Love care as well as welcoming for 20 years.The staff and front desk are always helpful and kind to all.Bedside manners are top priority and expected of all at office.I am very happy here and recommend all to become a part of his care and team.

May 1st, 2017
Dr. Markouizos is the greatest, I wouldn't trust any pediatrician besides him!
When I was around 10 years old, I was experiencing severe knee pain and my parents took me to my local pediatrician. That doctor had told my parent's that I was just experiencing growing pains and that it would go away shortly. A few days later, I woke up in the morning with a high fever and my knee swollen to double its normal size. My parents immediately took me to Dr. Markouizos who quickly and accurately diagnosed me with Lyme disease which was verified at the hospital later that day. If it wasn't for Dr. Markouizos, I could have ended up with serious side effects later on. Later on in life when I eventually have children of my own, I hope Dr. Markouizos is around so he can look after them!

April 9th, 2017
Dr. Markouizos is the best!!
Dr. Markouizos is always professional, kind, and caring. Every visit is a pleasure,his office is beautiful,staff is amazing, and wait time is never a problem. It is a pleasure to have him as a Doctor, and we highly reccomend to all!! Kids love him, and so do we.

March 12th, 2017
The BEST office EVER. MY FAMILY LOVES HIM!!!!
This office is great especially MIKE the medical Assistant. Dr. Markouizos is just amazing he picks his staff with the utmost care. We LOVE him. I have been with this office for over twenty years. He is great, efficient, clean and has a great bedside manner. I will NEVER go anywhere else. If you want the best go to Dr. Markouizos!!!!!!!!!

March 7th, 2017
Exemplary Doctors and Staff
Dr. Mark has been attentive and compassionate since the first time we saw him while my wife was pregnant. Since our son was born, both he and all of the doctors and staff have been wonderful. We're thankful to have found this practice and part of the community of families that come here.

February 9th, 2017
One year checkup - Our Son Leo
This office along with the pediatricians is overall excellent. They go out of there way to make sure your children are completely taken care of. Our doctor, Dr. Markouizos has truly helped us and has been there from the very beginning. He also helps by giving us formula for our son and other products free of charge. The office is very clean and everything who works here goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and make understand everything that is needed if your child is sick. I am so happy and lucky to have Dr. Markouizos as our doctor I would recommend him to anyone that has a child and is looking for someone who gives the attention to you and your son.