A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demin Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demin Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demin Ma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demin Ma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Demin Ma practice?
- Dr. Demin Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Demin Ma practices Psychiatry near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Psychiatrists.