A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demin Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demin Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demin Ma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demin Ma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Demin Ma practice?
- Dr. Demin Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Demin Ma practices Psychiatry near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Psychiatrists.