A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demitre Serletis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demitre Serletis, Demitre Serletis, MD PhD FRCSC FAANS is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Dr. Serletis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demitre Serletis FRCSC, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Demitre Serletis practice?
- Dr. Demitre Serletis has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Demitre Serletis practices Neurological Surgery near Little Rock, AR.