A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demitry Arbuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demitry Arbuck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbuck graduated from Yaroslavl State Medical Academy. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arbuck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indiana
- Present Community Hospital North Indianapolis, IN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demitry Michael Arbuck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Demitry M. Arbuck practice?
- Dr. Demitry Arbuck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Demitry Arbuck practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Psychiatrists and Carmel Pain Management Doctors.