A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Democleia Gottesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Democleia Gottesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottesman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gottesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Democleia Gottesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottesman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gottesman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Democleia P. Gottesman practice?
- Dr. Democleia Gottesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Democleia Gottesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.