A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Democleia Gottesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Democleia Gottesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottesman
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Gottesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Democleia Gottesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottesman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gottesman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Democleia P. Gottesman practice?
- Dr. Democleia Gottesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Democleia Gottesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.