A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Democleia Gottesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Democleia Gottesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Democleia Gottesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottesman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottesman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gottesman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Democleia P. Gottesman practice?
Dr. Democleia Gottesman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Rego Park Internists, Rego Park Gastroenterologists, and Rego Park General Practitioners.