A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demosthenis Klonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demosthenis Klonis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klonis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Klonis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demosthenis W Klonis DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Demosthenis W. Klonis practice?
- Dr. Demosthenis Klonis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Santa Fe Cardiologists.