Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Demosthenis Klonis
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Fe, NM, with another office in Las Cruces, NM. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Klonis is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Memorial Medical Center Inc and Kaseman Presby Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.
Dr. Robert Federici
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Santa Fe, NM 0.14 mi29
Dr. Marcellin Simard
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Santa Fe, NM 0.27 mi41
Dr. Kimber Stout
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Fe, NM 0.32 mi43