A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demosthenis Klonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demosthenis Klonis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klonis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Klonis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demosthenis W Klonis DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Demosthenis W. Klonis practice?
- Dr. Demosthenis Klonis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Santa Fe Cardiologists.