Dr. Demoyle Howell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Demoyle Howell?

February 17th, 2014

Good anastesiologist bad time recorder, bedside manners need improvement

I may have caught Dr Howell on a bad day, but I did not have a positive experience with him as my assigned anesthesiologist for an elective procedure. He showed up to my bedside the day of the procedure and was curt. He appeared annoyed that I was asking so many questions about his role and the medications he would be using etc. I was asking questions when the nurse gave me meds administered by Dr Howell who again was curt with responses & the nurse told me to just take the medication & both were rushing me to do so. Later I found out that once a patient takes the medication that's when Anasthesiologists can start charging for their service. I woke up once after being Put under, but otherwise have no recollection of his work(which is a good thing). The biggest concern I have was with a bill I received after the procedure. Dr Moyle claimed he worked with me 15 minutes longer than he did. We had proof of this, but felt if he was that desperate for some extra $ he can have it. When I called his office the lady on the other line was so rude. She wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. Figured the only way to warn others about my situation is to write my reviews so others are aware. Please make sure you watch the time or have your loved ones pay attention when you go under Anasthesiologists and when you wake up as that's what doctors use to charge. In my case the surgeon was out talking to my family member because I was fully awake when Dr Howell claimed I was still under. Just saying.. Be careful.

October 4th, 2009

dr demoyle

He is the best doctor. A very nice person. He has had many years of experience and a joy to work with. There is no other doctor I like better then Dr. Howell.

November 25th, 2015