Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dena George
Dr. Dena George, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Cruces, NM, with other offices in Bryan, TX and College Station, TX. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. George is affiliated with Mountain View Regional Medical Center, Central Maine Medical Center and Bridgton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dena George has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Dena George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.
Dr. Arashdeep Goraya
Family Medicine, Residency
Las Cruces, NM 0.01 mi7
Dr. Srirengam Muralidhasan
Las Cruces, NM 0.01 mi28
Dr. William Gaspar
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Las Cruces, NM 0.01 mi26