Dr. Dena Howell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dena Howell?

March 3rd, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever experienced!!

Everything about my experience there was terrible. Every level of the staff was rude and unfriendly. Dr Howell never wanted to listen to what I had to say nor did she care collaborate with me regarding the type of skin treatment I should have received. Maybe she is just good with kids and geriatric patients, because they just go along with the first thing she suggests. I know my body and I know my skin, yet she didn't want to entertain anything I had to say. Because I had questions or other suggestions for us to look into about my skin care, she became irate!!! The assistant lady that was in the room with us, she was also very rude, mouthing her opinions under her breath, as though I couldn't hear her. She rolled here eyes and made faces, as thought I couldn't see her. Then because I wanted to discuss a different type of treatment method, the assistant left the room to get a office worker, to dismiss me from the clinic and I was told I could never come back again. I was left high and dry 3 months into a 6 month treatment regimen. I could not go to another doctor to continue on with my medication, due to the work up and approvals that the medication required before a monthly script could be written. At that point, I just had to hope that 3 moths of the medication in my system was enough to cure the problem I had. Dena Howell is a belittling, condescending doctor, with no bed side manners. Dr Howell is not passionate, not concerned, and makes you feel very uncomfortable with every part of the patient doctor relationship and experience.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Is very rude, ask her a question she laughed, doesn't answer also has to say a smart comment. Waited longer for her, she left quickly

November 25th, 2014

Patient

I didn't have to wait very long for her to see me. She was very efficient in looking over my problem areas. However, I felt like she didnt really take time to listen to what I had to say. I've struggled with acne for years and have tried pretty much everything over the counter and some prescribed products. She gave me time to explain what all I had tried and then she whipped out a couple of prescription suggestions of which I was hesitant about and asked her questions about. She seemed really annoyed and had an ugly look on her when I questioned her suggestions, which I can get bc that's her specialty area and not mine. But she could've explained to me and helped me understand in a non-condescending way why she made certain suggestions. She simply didn't take the time to do that.

September 25th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. Howell gave attention to all of my concerns, was prompt in her treatment, and was accurate in her diagnosis. She was professional, and kind. I highly recommend her.

August 17th, 2014

RN and mother

Dr. Howell was excellent with my 10 year old son. She had to remove an area from his face and did so as gently as she could and made him feel at ease. Her knowledge kept us at ease and I would highly recommend her expertise.

January 2nd, 2014

Get your skin checked

Dr. Howell is a thorough doctor. She treats psoriasis and skin cancer. I would highly recommend her to others.

June 6th, 2016