A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dena L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Heureux
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Heureux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dena L'Heureux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. L'Heureux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dena Kay L'Heureux MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dena K. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Dena L'Heureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Dena L'Heureux practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.