A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dena Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dena Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dena Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Suzhou Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dena Y Li MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dena Y. Li practice?
- Dr. Dena Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Dena Li practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists.