Dr. Dena Lichfield DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Aurora, CO

3.3

November 10th, 2015
She is the absolute worst doctor ever!!! I had to go say goodbye to my father who had weeks to live while I was pregnant and along with horrible treatment while I was there decided to call me on a Saturday and left me a message that, she was trying to get a hold of me because there was something wrong with my lab results and my baby, and to please get a hold of her as soon as I could but her office is closed until Tuesday.It ended up being something that is quite normal and common. Every appointment she talked about babies almost dying because the mother wanted a natural birth and she told them to get C-sections, She should NOT in prenatal care, for she might be a good doctor but has the WORST bedside manner I have ever seen.

June 1st, 2015
She has great bedside manner, but she is very rushed her office never calls with lab results until up to a month every time I call the office they leave me on hold for at least 10 minutes. I'd never refer anyone to her office. She referred me to a specialist for no reason. I didn't hear anything about my results from the specialist. This office is horrible. None of the staff knows what they are doing. It is a zoo in this place. also have to wait weeks on end to get an appointment just for a check up scheduled with her.

March 6th, 2015
The best Doctor for you
Dr Dena is very helpful, friendly and takes time to explain everything for you to understand. I 100% recommend her to everyone.

June 1st, 2014
disappointed
I've seen her only a couple of times and I liked her. She spent a fair amount of time listening to me and was really concerned to get to the bottom of my problem. However her staff is terrible; unfriendly and disorganized. The 2 girls at the front did not acknowledge my presence when I was trying to check out so after 30-40 seconds of playing invisible I left. As I was driving away they called me to let me know that I "forgot " to pay my copay. The second time they did not bother calling me with my results so I ended up sick for 3 months before I resumed my treatment. I will give it one more chance to this practice because I like the doctor but if the staff does not improve I am going somewhere else where I feel more comfortable

October 11th, 2012
I have been seeing Deanna for six years. I have waited for three weeks just to get a refill for my anti depressant. Going without them because she doesn't check her messages everyday. I need to find a new Dr.

October 2nd, 2012
The Best
Have been all over the world and back with many many docs in-between, Dr Dena is the best. Hands Down

May 17th, 2011
ouldnt ask for better!
Dr. Dena has delivered two of my kids, and i will never go anywhere else! She is easy to talk to and is very thourough in everything she does. She lets you know wat is going on at all times in a way u can understand. She gets to know u personally and really cares about u. She is great!!!

January 18th, 2011
Uninterested in caring
I had talked about my long history of headaches with her during my initial visit.She wrote me a prescription for naseau meds for migraines, which I filled once. Maybe a year later, I called her office from a hotel room with a migraine attack. I was out of town for a conference and desparate to refill my nasaeua prescription. Her office finally called back 3 hours later claiming they could not refill my meds because I had never discussed my headaches with the doctor before. She also walked out in the middle of a diabetes consult with my husband. She seems preoccupied/rushed during visits.

February 4th, 2010
She cares more about making money
I went to Dena Lichfield for more than a year. During that time she diagnosed me with something new everytime I went to her office and was constantly going to specialists. After going to these specialists I usually never heard the results of the tests unless I asked.