Family Physicians

1400 S Potomac St
Ste 130
Aurora, CO 80012
303-752-1157
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  disappointed  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2014

I've seen her only a couple of times and I liked her. She spent a fair amount of time listening to me and was really concerned to get to the bottom of my problem. However her staff is terrible; unfriendly and disorganized. The 2 girls at the front did not acknowledge my presence when I was trying to check out so after 30-40 seconds of playing invisible I left. As I was driving away they called me to let me know that I "forgot " to pay my copay. The second time they did not bother calling me with my results so I ended up sick for 3 months before I resumed my treatment. I will give it one more chance to this practice because I like the doctor but if the staff does not improve I am going somewhere else where I feel more comfortable

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Deanna for six years. I have waited for three weeks just to get a refill for my anti depressant. Going without them because she doesn't check her messages everyday. I need to find a new Dr.

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

Have been all over the world and back with many many docs in-between, Dr Dena is the best. Hands Down

|  ouldnt ask for better!  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Dena has delivered two of my kids, and i will never go anywhere else! She is easy to talk to and is very thourough in everything she does. She lets you know wat is going on at all times in a way u can understand. She gets to know u personally and really cares about u. She is great!!!

|  Uninterested in caring  |  show details
by S. Schwartz on Jan 18th, 2011

I had talked about my long history of headaches with her during my initial visit.She wrote me a prescription for naseau meds for migraines, which I filled once. Maybe a year later, I called her office from a hotel room with a migraine attack. I was out of town for a conference and desparate to refill my nasaeua prescription. Her office finally called back 3 hours later claiming they could not refill my meds because I had never discussed my headaches with the doctor before. She also walked out in the middle of a diabetes consult with my husband. She seems preoccupied/rushed during visits.

|  She cares more about making money  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

I went to Dena Lichfield for more than a year. During that time she diagnosed me with something new everytime I went to her office and was constantly going to specialists. After going to these specialists I usually never heard the results of the tests unless I asked.