A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dena Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dena Sloane, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dena Cheryl Sloane DO is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dena C. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Dena Sloane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dena Sloane practices Pediatrics near Hatboro, PA.
See Hatboro Pediatricians.