Dr. Dena Thayer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dena Thayer?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Dena Thayer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Love my results!

I am much more confident now When I went to see Dr. Thayer, I was having so many problems trying to fit in clothes and bras. I had one breast that was so much bigger than the other. I felt terrible about it. She spent the time to explain everything to me and my surgery was wonderful. I can't tell you how much this has changed my life. I never thought I could look this good. I'm so happy!

April 19th, 2017

A True Medical Professional

Dr. Thayer is direct, professional and talented. She went above and beyond when taking care to ensure I was satisfied with the results I got from my treatment. She has a "no frills" demeanor but in a very professional way, do not be put off by it, her talent and attention to what I was looking for exceeded any expectations I could have had. Not only is this a beautiful office with a talented surgeon but they run a very ethical and customer service based business.

September 11th, 2014

Preshool teacher

She was the best! Dr. Thayer was attentive, patient, and on top of everything I needed to live a life without cancer. Enough said!

September 9th, 2014

breast cancer survivor

dr Thayer was the best choice for me for my reconstructive surgery .I now live in south Texas and thought I was having issues with implant but when I saw dr Robert Fernandez he said her surgical skills were amount the best he has ever seen!! He gave her accoulades..she also used the same brand of implant his practice uses. I give dr Thayer a big THANK YOU for helping me understand and educate me on the road to normalcy after my diagnosis

January 5th, 2014

Dr. Thayer recently performed my breast cancer reconstruction. From the initial consultation, in which she spent 45 minutes discussing my options, to the care after surgery, she has been wonderful. She is very detail oriented and I can tell she really cares about her patients. Her office staff is top-notch as well. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

November 5th, 2013

Rude

If you really want to call her a doctor I guess that would be your option.....I was suppose to have my surgery at Mercy and instead I had to have it at Hackley because she had surgeries already there was supposed to be there at 10 am on a floater surgery that's how much I mattered to her, did not go into surgery until almost 8 pm. I am diabetic no food and no insulin until I was able to go home. She is scattered brained after a debridement as seeing her was to have wound vac. when it arrived to my home and told her it was there she told me she never ordered it she then asked her nurse if she had ordered one and she told her she had. I would never ever ever do anything with this office or the doctors there. If I would have grown 2 more legs and gone to the Vet, I would have been given more compassion....that is for sure. At my last visit she told me I had to find someone else and good luck with that as no one would take me because I would not follow her directions. I still have nightmares of what I went through between her and one of her other partners there.

July 14th, 2013

Dr Thayer did my tummy tuck 4 weeks ago. Amazing results! I chose her because her prices were much better than the surgeons I consulted with in Grand Rapids. I wondered if the results would be as good... And they were! She was awesome! She is very knowledgeable and spent time with me. I noticed other people commented on wait time. That was never n issue for me! I would highly recommend Dr Thayer!

March 3rd, 2013

VERY SATISFIED!!!

I'm very happy that I decided on Dr. Thayer to do my tummy tuck. I've been wanting to get this done since the birth of my last baby (17 yrs) and finally did it! I was so self conscious of my stomach, clothed and unclothed, and this has given my confidence a much needed boost after my divorce. The results are awesome, better than I ever could have imagined, and I would recommend anyone to have that consult with her to see what she can do for you!

July 18th, 2012

The doctor was not that bad, she was a little confusing, but the nursing staff needs some assistance in how to be curtious of the patients

July 4th, 2012

Excellent, caring physician who took the time to listen to my concerns. I am extremely happy with my results.

April 26th, 2012

Unsatisfied

I waited almost 1.5 hours for her to come into the exam room to tell me that I had to reschedule because she had a scheduled surgery in 5 minutes. I told her how long that I had waited but she didn't care. I guess it was more important to do a breast implant than help me with my skin cancer removal. I will NEVER recommend her. I went somewhere else that cared about their patients.

July 4th, 2017