A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dena White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dena Elaine White MD is a female Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dena E. White practice?
- Dr. Dena White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dena White practices Urology and Gynecology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Oklahoma City Urologists and Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.