A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dena Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dena Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dena Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dena Lynn Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dena L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Dena Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dena Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.