A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dena Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dena Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dena Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dena Lynn Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dena L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Dena Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dena Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.