A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denard Fobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denard Fobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fobbs graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Fobbs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denard Manuel Fobbs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denard M. Fobbs practice?
- Dr. Denard Fobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denard Fobbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.