Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Engelman is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and has such a caring and reassuring manner that puts you immediately at ease. Dr. Engelman is also the only Doctor I've seen who runs on time and is considerate of her patient's time. A true professional that encompasses all the qualities every patient wants in their provider.

July 24th, 2013
The Best
I would first like to say what an absolute pleasure it is to be a patient of Dr. Engelman. She is the most efficient, professional, and accommodating MD I have come across. She has a very unique ability (not often seen in any field let alone medicine) to extend her care not only on a professional level but a personal level as well. It is a very comforting and refreshing feeling to know your doctor truly cares about your well being.

July 13th, 2013
Dendy is amazing. Hands down the best dermatologist I've ever been to. From the second she walked in the room her warmth as a person, combined with her skill as a Dr. put me at ease. I would put my treatment in her hands for anything from medical to cosmetic. Seeing now that she has a double major in psychology comes as no surprise as her kindness and generosity as a person and Dr, have gone above and beyond what I expected! PS, she's not bad on the eyes either!

December 28th, 2012
She is worth the wait!!!
A dermatologist who knows what they are doing.

November 16th, 2012
I love Dr. Engelman!
I have had several superb visits with Dr. Engelman. Her bedside manner is warm and engaging (and funny!), and she seems genuinely concerned with my well-being. Most importantly, she is a skilled practitioner. Her diagnoses and recommendations have been excellent, and her hands-on work has been amazing. I am more than satisfied with the outcome.I can't recommend her highly enough.

October 31st, 2012
Great Doctor
I really enjoyed my time with Dr. Engelman. She is bright, kind, and capable. She knew my diagnosis right away, but didn't rush me out of her office - like a lot of doctors tend to do. I will definitely recommend her to others!

July 5th, 2012
She is incredible!
I absolutely love Dr. Engelman. When I found out she changed locations, I didn't mind following her to the Grand Central location. When someone makes you look this good, you stick with them!

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Engelman is wonderful!
So nice, bright, capable, and pleasant. Love her and love the office and staff. Dr. Engelman knew my diagnosis immediately and seemed genuinely interested in me and my well-being.

June 21st, 2012
WONDERFUL AND CARING PHYSICIAN!
Dr. Engelman is very kind and compassionate. She and her office staff are lovely. I followed her from her previous NY office to her new location and could not be more pleased! She's one of the nicest doctors I have ever met!

March 2nd, 2012
Harrassing Office Staff
Dr. Engleman could be an amazing doctor, but I'll never know. Why? Because of the harassing woman who was put in charge of confirming appointments in the Manhattan office. When she called, I asked if I could call her back because I was in a meeting. Her reply..."No." It was impossible for me to talk, so I said I'd return her call and hung up. Her reaction: 10 phone calls back to back, no messages. She called from three different phone lines thinking I wouldn't know it was her? Crazy? Rude? I'd say so.

July 8th, 2011
EK
Great doctor. Very caring, took a lot of time with me and helped me with my skin problem.