Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

by Allison on Nov 5th, 2015

Dr. Wrenn is a piss poor doctor. She acted like I was lying about my pain, but when she got in there to do surgery, she found my ovary covered in tumors and cysts and scare tissue! She "removed" all of this, but said my left fallopian was really fat but didn't know why. Seriously? And your a surgeon??? She gave me one week of pain meds after having all these things taken out and said I should stop having pain now. We'll guess what, I'm in sever pain still! Now she's referring me to a "pain clinic" and said I need to see my GI Dr because it's my intestines. Ya way to push me off. So sad. Stay away from her!!

saved my life show details saved my life
by happy camper on Feb 24th, 2015

I switched doctors for her. She pulls no punches, she listens answers every question she was kind and was completely considerate in her exams. She included my family in every discussion and after surgery Sat down and explained everything that happened during my surgery and my prognosis. Excellent after care as well. I was lucky to find her.

Botched Surgery show details Botched Surgery
by Peggie on Apr 3rd, 2014

Dr. Dene Wrenn has relocated to Cincinnati, OH. I now wonder exactly why this occurred. She not only botched my surgery but refused to take any accountability, referring me to GI specialist to "fix" the medical issues. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!