A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denee Choice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denee Choice is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choice
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Choice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denee Choice, BS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choice graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Choice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denee Choice BS and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denee Choice practice?
- Dr. Denee Choice has 1 office location.
Dr. Denee Choice practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Physiatrists and Chillicothe Pain Management Doctors.