A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denee Choice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denee Choice is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denee Choice, BS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choice graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Choice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denee Choice BS and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denee Choice practice?
- Dr. Denee Choice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denee Choice practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Physiatrists and Chillicothe Pain Management Doctors.