A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deneen Dicarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deneen Dicarlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicarlo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dicarlo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deneen Dicarlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicarlo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dicarlo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deneen Cherry Dicarlo MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deneen C. Dicarlo practice?
- Dr. Deneen Dicarlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Deneen Dicarlo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Internists and Pismo Beach Rheumatologists.