A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denes Papp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denes Papp is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denes Papp, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papp graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Papp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denes Papp MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Denes Papp practice?
- Dr. Denes Papp has 1 office location.
Dr. Denes Papp practices Anesthesiology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Anesthesiologists.