Dr. Deng Fong Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Deng Fong?

No high risk patients.

Posted on January 13th, 2012

He doesn't take high risk patients, and has a very low threshold for high risk. I wouldn't consider myself a high risk patient, but was summarily excluded over the phone. I can't say if he's a good doctor or not, unfortunately.

5 Stars..Awesome doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for 6 years. He delivered my daughter. He was even late to an appointment the day I was in labor just so he could be the one to deliver her and not the on call doctor. I just found out I'm pregnant with my second child and he will be the doctor for this one too. He is an outstanding guy. He is compassionate yet also very straight forward, he will not beat around the bush. I would definately recommend him to anyone who is in need of an obgyn. His office is very clean and his staff is very friendly. He spends his time in the room with you and is very good with remembering his patients and their problems. Overall I give him 5 stars. He is awesome :)

Caring Md

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I really like Dr Fong and I'm picky. He is very caring and takes the time to answer all questions thoroughly. Very willing to have you participate in your own plan of care. The office staff is efficient and friendly. Overall would highly recommend this MD.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016