Dr. Deng Fong MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2012
No high risk patients.
He doesn't take high risk patients, and has a very low threshold for high risk. I wouldn't consider myself a high risk patient, but was summarily excluded over the phone. I can't say if he's a good doctor or not, unfortunately.

September 27th, 2011
5 Stars..Awesome doctor
I have been going to this doctor for 6 years. He delivered my daughter. He was even late to an appointment the day I was in labor just so he could be the one to deliver her and not the on call doctor. I just found out I'm pregnant with my second child and he will be the doctor for this one too. He is an outstanding guy. He is compassionate yet also very straight forward, he will not beat around the bush. I would definately recommend him to anyone who is in need of an obgyn. His office is very clean and his staff is very friendly. He spends his time in the room with you and is very good with remembering his patients and their problems. Overall I give him 5 stars. He is awesome :)

March 28th, 2011
Caring Md
I really like Dr Fong and I'm picky. He is very caring and takes the time to answer all questions thoroughly. Very willing to have you participate in your own plan of care. The office staff is efficient and friendly. Overall would highly recommend this MD.

January 23rd, 2016