Dr. Denice Logan DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Grand Rapids, MI

1.8

October 1st, 2011
Unprofessional and unethical
I have never been treated so poorly by a medical professional in the last 21 years. Dr. Logan was rude, insensitive to the central location of my neck pain, and her neck manipulation caused me more pain. She repeatedly talked down to me and told me that I "just don't listen well enough for her to teach me" to be adjusted. She then became horribly patronizing and was even making childish faces to emphasize that she didn't care whether her treatment plan helped my pain when I questioned her. I left the Spectrum Health Urgent Care - Broadmoor facility with more pain than when I arrived, and I felt frustrated, insulted, and demoralized.

April 5th, 2011
The procedures for drug screening conducted by this office were not professional. The office staff sent incorrect information on who to contact for testing. The nurse was rude and discourteous when I couldn't provide the phone number for a pharmacist at a mail order pharmacy. It felt like a case of guilty without chance of explanation. I knew the drug I take would result in a positive drug test (my doctor had warned me). Thankfully everything turned out okay but I wouldn't recommend using Spectrum Health Occupational Health services for employee screening.

May 7th, 2010
Very Satisfied Patient
She was professional, thorough. She quickly dealt with my issue and the outcome is good.