A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Abelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Abelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abelson graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Abelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Maurice Abelson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis M. Abelson practice?
- Dr. Denis Abelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denis Abelson practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, DE.
See Wynnewood Internists.