A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Bensard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Bensard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Bensard, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bensard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bensard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis D. Bensard practice?
Dr. Denis Bensard practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Denver, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians, Colorado Springs Surgeons, and Colorado Springs Pediatric Surgeons.