Learn more about Dr. Denis Bensard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Bensard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bensard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Bensard, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bensard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis David Bensard MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Denis D. Bensard practice?
- Dr. Denis Bensard has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Bensard practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Pediatric Surgeons.