Learn more about Dr. Denis Bensard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Bensard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Bensard, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bensard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis David Bensard MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Denis D. Bensard practice?
- Dr. Denis Bensard has 10 office locations.
Dr. Denis Bensard practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Woodland Park, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons and Colorado Springs Pediatric Surgeons.