A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Bensard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Bensard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bensard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Bensard, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bensard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis David Bensard MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Denis D. Bensard practice?
- Dr. Denis Bensard has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Bensard practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Pediatric Surgeons.