Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denis Bensard
Dr. Denis Bensard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bensard is affiliated with Denver Health Main Campus, Childrens Hospital and St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Denis Bensard has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Denis Bensard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Matthew Mahlberg
Dermatology, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0 mi7
Dr. Carlton Barnett
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0 mi21
Dr. Stephanie Malliaris
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0 mi9