A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Bouvier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Bouvier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Bouvier, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Dr. Bouvier has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Bouvier DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis Bouvier practice?
- Dr. Denis Bouvier has 1 office location.
- Dr. Denis Bouvier practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near , .