A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Cline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Cline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Cline, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cline graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Jay Cline MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Denis J. Cline practice?
- Dr. Denis Cline has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Cline practices Ophthalmology near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Ophthalmologists.