A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Clohisy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Clohisy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Musculoskeletal Tumors.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clohisy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clohisy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview-University Transitional Service
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clohisy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance