A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Dollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Dollard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dollard graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dollard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis James Dollard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis J. Dollard practice?
- Dr. Denis Dollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Dollard practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.