A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Drummond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Bone Diseases, Bone Transplantation, and Bone marrow inflammation Osteomyelitis.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drummond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drummond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Denis Drummond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis S. Drummond practice?
Dr. Denis Drummond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Chalfont, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sid Drummond, Dr. Sidney Drummond, Dr. Sydney Drummond, Dr. Tyson Drummond