A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Drummond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Drummond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drummond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis S Drummond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis S. Drummond practice?
- Dr. Denis Drummond has 6 office locations.
Dr. Denis Drummond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Orthopedic Surgeons.