A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Drummond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Drummond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drummond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drummond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis S. Drummond practice?
Dr. Denis Drummond practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.