Learn more about Dr. Denis Drummond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Drummond is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drummond
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drummond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Drummond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drummond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis S Drummond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis S. Drummond practice?
- Dr. Denis Drummond has 6 office locations.
Dr. Denis Drummond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons.