A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Grillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Grillo, Otorhinolaryngeal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grillo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grillo graduated from Bicounty - Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Regional Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Walter Grillo DO is a male Allergist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Denis W. Grillo practice?
- Dr. Denis Grillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denis Grillo practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Otolaryngologists and Crystal River Allergists.