A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Grillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Grillo, Otorhinolaryngeal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Grillo graduated from Bicounty - Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Regional Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Walter Grillo DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Denis W. Grillo practice?
- Dr. Denis Grillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Grillo practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Otolaryngologists, Crystal River Plastic Surgeons, and Crystal River Allergists.