Dr. Denis Healey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denis Healey?

Oustanding Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Last summer, I had a kidney stone treated by Dr. Healey. In the process of treatment, Dr. Healey performed a couple of tests that he doesn't normally do (and he says he's not sure exactly what prompted him to do so). Those tests led to a diagnosis of bladder cancer and subsequent treatment. This morning, Dr. Healey told me I am now cancer free and, despite the need for some maintenance treatments, the cancer is unlikely to return. Whether it was a "hunch" or divine intervention, my cancer was discovered very early and, as a result, the treatment was successful. Dr. Healey saved my life!

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I have chronic kidney stones & when I moved to Panama City, finding a top rated urologist was at the top of my list. Dr. Healey was recommended by 2 physicians. He has removed kidney stones for me and performed other successful surgeries. I found he & his staff to be both thoughtful & courteous and willing to answer any of my questions. I would, and have, recommended Dr. Healey to family & associates without hesitation.

A REASON TO TRAVEL FROM ANYWHERE DOCTOR

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Healey for 20 of his 21 years of practice. Having a rare condition, I was most impressed and continue to be with how up to date he is on all the latest information regarding my disease and latest treatments. I've lived in many different southern states and traveled as much as 5 1/2 hours one way to see this Urologist. Over half my life I have seen Dr Healey and would recommend him to everyone.

M guppy

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Great Doctor, I have used him several times. I would recomend him to anyone needing help.

Posted on October 18th, 2017