A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Inaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Inaba is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inaba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inaba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Inaba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inaba graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Inaba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Isamu Inaba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis I. Inaba practice?
- Dr. Denis Inaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Inaba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.