A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Inaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Inaba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Inaba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Inaba graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Inaba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Isamu Inaba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis I. Inaba practice?
- Dr. Denis Inaba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denis Inaba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.