A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Kennedy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Kennedy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Kennedy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denis Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Denis Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Kennedy practices Psychiatry near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Psychiatrists.