A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Kennedy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Kennedy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Kennedy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denis Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Denis Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Kennedy practices Psychiatry near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Psychiatrists.