A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kuehner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kuehner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kuehner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes HospitalAllentown Pa
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Denis Kuehner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Kuehner practice?
- Dr. Paul Kuehner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kuehner practices Family Medicine near Sanibel, FL.
See Sanibel Family Physicians.