A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Lafreniere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Lafreniere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Lafreniere, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafreniere graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lafreniere has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafreniere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis C. Lafreniere practice?
Dr. Denis Lafreniere practices Otolaryngology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Weatogue, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Otolaryngologists.