A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Levy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis J. Levy practice?
Dr. Denis Levy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians, Long Beach Pediatric Specialists, and Long Beach Cardiologists.