A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Y Lin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denis Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Denis Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denis Lin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Lowell Internists, Lowell Critical Care Practitioners, and Lowell Pulmonologists.