A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans