Dr. Denis Lunne MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

June 25th, 2015
The best Doctor that I've had. Youngstown Doctors sent me home to die and Dr. Lunne got me the help I needed. He is someone who cares and if he don't know what's wrong he will find out. I really trust him.

June 10th, 2015
Wonderful
Dr Lunne has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. He has always taken time with me to answer any questions I have and to explain any recommendations he's had. I would highly revommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

January 24th, 2013
Director of Surgical Services, ACH
I have been a patient of Dr. Lunne for over three years. I find him to be very prompt in seeing me close to my appointment time. He is very caring, attentive, patient, receptive and spends time with me without giving the impression he needs to rush off to the next patient. He listens to my opinion and doesn't pass judgement. He is very organized in managing my medical care, leaving no stone unturned. He is very responsive to my needs and follows up on any concerns that he has. He remembers my personal issues from one appointment to the next even though he has MANY patients to care for. Dr. Lunne truly cares for each and every one of his patients. He is a wonderful physician and I recommend him highly to anyone!

September 5th, 2012
misdiagnosed
always on vacation, kept re-scheduling appoints. Told me pain was stress related, ended up in Er to have emergency surgery to have appendix removed. I would not take my dog to him.

May 28th, 2012
Dr. Lunne has been my primary health care provider for over 10 years. He is a genuine, caring , and knowledgable doctor. I highly recommend him. With Denis you are more than just a patient number.