A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Maddox, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddox
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lifestyle modifications
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis E Maddox MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis E. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Denis Maddox has 6 office locations.
Dr. Denis Maddox practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA and Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Cardiologists, and Bakersfield Bariatric Specialists.