A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Maddox, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lifestyle modifications
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Eric Maddox MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis E. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Denis Maddox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denis Maddox practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porterville, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Cardiologists, and Bakersfield Bariatric Specialists.