Dr. Denis Mee-Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denis Mee-Lee?

November 26th, 2016

Very knowledgeable, viewed my case very objectively, and offered do-able solutions.

March 22nd, 2015

Dr Mee Lee is a very caring and most understanding Dr. I was very anxious about running out of my meds, but he calmly helped me. Outstanding bedside manners1 I will recommend him to everyone that I come in contact with! His receptionist is just as great as he is. SO VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY! I will never change my doctor - EVER.

May 21st, 2014

Very Disappointed

Does not come up with treatment plans. Prescribes drugs that interact with other drugs he's prescribed. Absentmindedly listens but does not come up with actions to solve problems. Could not get ahold of receptionist. Receptionist would not return calls for refills on prescriptions when needed which would obviously cause withdrawal symptoms. Could not get ahold of staff to make an appointment. Dr. comes in late into office a lot. This last time was over an hour late. Staff is apathetic. Have to pay for parking. Parking costs more with the over an hour of wait time. Dr. goes on vacation a lot for long periods of time. Does not have back up Dr. to get ahold of when he's gone. An unpleasant experience overall. I've had other psychiatrists and the experience was very pleasant. The only reason I had to switch was they didn't take my insurance any more, or I needed to try someone for different treatment options. I'm very disappointed as I was told he is well known in the community for speaking engagements. Perhaps he's not so good with his patient engagement commitments.

October 31st, 2013

Although he was nice enough and seemed to want to help, he didn't try to get to know me and I felt like he didn't really care about my problem. His staff was super-nice and very helpful and professional, but I wish he better advice. I felt I was put on medication that didn't really help.

August 24th, 2012

Dr.Meelee is a good doctor....

October 3rd, 2011

he is the best ever....

very caring and very helpful. will go beyond the call of duty to help you as best as he can. i trust him with my life.

June 16th, 2011