A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Meskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Meskin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Meskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis Meskin practice?
Dr. Denis Meskin practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians.