A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Moonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Moonan, Internal Medicine &Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moonan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Moonan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moonan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rehabilitation Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis E Moonan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Denis E. Moonan practice?
- Dr. Denis Moonan has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Moonan practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near North Providence, RI.
See North Providence Primary Care Doctors, North Providence Internists, and North Providence Pathologists.