A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Neuhut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Neuhut is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Neuhut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhut graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Neuhut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Scott Neuhut MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Denis S. Neuhut practice?
- Dr. Denis Neuhut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denis Neuhut practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.