A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Neuhut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Neuhut is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuhut
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuhut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Neuhut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhut graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Neuhut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Scott Neuhut MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Denis S. Neuhut practice?
- Dr. Denis Neuhut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denis Neuhut practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.