A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Neuhut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Neuhut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhut graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Neuhut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuhut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans