Learn more about Dr. Denis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Peter O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Denis O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denis O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Olney Orthopedic Surgeons and Olney Surgeons.