A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis P. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Denis O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Olney Orthopedic Surgeons, Olney Surgeons, Olney Family Physicians, and Olney Sports Medicine Doctors.