A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Peter O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Denis O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denis O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Olney Orthopedic Surgeons and Olney Surgeons.