A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis O'Connell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connell
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis J O'Connell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis J. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. Denis O'Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis O'Connell practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.