A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrovskiy graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Ostrovskiy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostrovskiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis A. Ostrovskiy practice?
Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.