A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrovskiy graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Ostrovskiy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Alekseyevich Ostrovskiy MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Denis A. Ostrovskiy practice?
- Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denis Ostrovskiy practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.