Learn more about Dr. Denis Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Patterson, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Garth Patterson DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis G. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Denis Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Patterson practices Pain Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Pain Management Doctors.