A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Patterson, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Garth Patterson DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis G. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Denis Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Patterson practices Pain Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Pain Management Doctors.