A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Patterson, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Patterson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute/Chronic Pain
- Interventional Pain Management
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Garth Patterson DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis G. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Denis Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denis Patterson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks , NV.
See Reno Physiatrists and Reno Pain Management Doctors.