Dr. Denis Tarakjian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016
Poor Bedside Manner
I went in for fertility issues. I waited over a month for an appointment and he saw me all of 5 minutes. No eye contact, didn't even look at me until I left. He was short, almost rude and when I asked questions he would nod and not answer. When I asked about certain meds he nodded and gave me something different, when I asked about procedures he cut me off and said we would discuss it on my next visit. I left feeling very put off and kind of upset. I never received any kind of follow up. I will not be returning to his office.

June 29th, 2015
Dr T is amazing!

April 5th, 2014
Dr. T did a great job together with Dr. Versona to do my abdominal Myomectomy. He is skilled and very knowledgeable doctor. He worked very hard to remove problematic scare tissues from previous surgery.I will be glad to recommend to friends and family.

October 2nd, 2012
Very caring doctor who really is there for his patients when they need him!

July 26th, 2012
Ten out of Five Stars!!!!
Absolutely adore Dr. T.!!! His personality is exactly what a woman really wants in a doctor. He gets to the point of the issue then, wants to hear from his patient, and their family members, and takes all of their concerns into consideration. He explains everything to the tiniest of detail so you and your family know exactly what is going on and what to expect. He is truly a very genuine person and believe me, the wait is worth it. (And, I hate to wait!!) It did take a month for me to be able to see him for a consultation however, I can say this. There is no other doctor I would allow to treat me for my medical issue. There is no other doctor I would allow to operate on me. His staff is so very nice, personable and very understanding. I am so glad I found him!!!

April 27th, 2012
Will be looking for another Dr.
The office is horrible to get through and receive any answers. I had a surgery to schdule and it seriously took 2 weeks and constant calling on my part to get anyone to talk to me. And no one knew anything. I will not be going back.

April 18th, 2012
Horrendously long wait at the doctor's office
I saw the doctor 65 minutes after my appointment time. TERRIBLE. Obviously, no consideration for the patient's time. The patient cannot show up late for an appointment and the patient should not be made to wait this amount of time to see the doctor!

May 19th, 2011
Awesome Dr. for Tubal Reversal and pregnancy
Dr. T is a Miracle worker!! He reversed my tubes and it took him 6 hours due to right side was lasered too low!!Hard and long work paid off...surgery was successful and I am now blessed with two babies with my 2nd husband!!!He is a very busy man...so you do have to sometimes wait to see him! But he is well worth it!!!Highly recommend Dr. T!!!! He is the best!!

May 13th, 2011
Horrible experience
Honestly the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. He is extremely incensitive and like a previous post said, very abrupt. I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone and I will be switching OBGYNs

April 27th, 2011
Worst OBGYN
I made a wrong choice of having him as my OBGYN. Not only he is insensitive, he is abrupt and not caring manner made me switched me from Sharp to Scripps. I would not recommend him to anyone.

August 7th, 2010
Love this doctor
Dr. T is caring, down to earth, and has a great bedside manner. After a horrible experience with another doctor, I was so happy to find this one. He'll answer any questions you have and will take time with you if you need it. Although, if you don't need it, he can be in and out very quickly. My only complaint is that sometimes I have to wait 10-15 minutes for the doctor to come into the room.

July 7th, 2017